2008年1月9日星期三

新年的愿望

To have someone join my family.

as always, I'm not a good talker in this area...so here it goes.
well, here are some words about myself and my thoughts of family and some explanation of the ideal...

1. everyone has his own life style and opinion to the family, I can understand and respect most of them. life is so short and already not easy, as for me, my preferred style is that I can be myself, no cheating, no pretending, no stretching, this is also my wish to others in my family.
here is what I'm like:
a) (it'll be better to draw a comic of this to make the physical spec description more fun than product-alike)
I'm not young, neither am I very old.
I'm not fat, neither am I so skinny as looked.
I'm a little tall, yet not tall enough to be a professional model.
I'm single, live alone, no history of marriage...
I'm not pretty, maybe many years ago some words made me feel so, now I did not think so

b) I'm healthy with healthy preferrence and fondness:
clothes
- prefer normal, simple, comfortable and preserved ones. no band preferrence.
- prefer trousers than skirts. at the most only once a month with skirts on. Because it's not convenient or safe.

food:
- like all of the normal foods. dislike abnormal foods.
- prefer seafood than pork. I love fishes, shells, crabs.
- prefer rice than noodle.
- prefer meals than snacks
- prefer homemade than restaurant provided
- fresh fruit.

living
- prefer mate than place.

outing
- hiking, travelling, walking, bike riding

others ( just fond of , not good at)
- sports
- book, music, opera, movie, handwrting, painting
fond of science fiction, real life story. fond of classical music, country songs with slow rhythm.
- trees, and flowers, planting
- always glad to know and learn new things,
including electric, metal or wood model creating, furniture creating
- love children. can only accept pets like fish, bird which will not move in the room by themself, no cats, no dogs.
- I like good looking outside, but like more inside

c) I'm independent, can make living on myself, not rich though. here is the scene I imagined to interpret my point.
if there's only two options for me when I did not have one cent:
1) go to carry the heavy packages as a physical labor to get the little money cent by cent.
2) get a big number of money from a man out of the family just because I'm a woman, offered or gotten by begging.
my choice would be definitely #1, option #2 is even an insultation.

d) I'm kind-hearted, which is inherited from my parents.
e) I'm responsible and reliable.
f) my weakness
- I'm timid, which is caused by I'm too thoughtful. It's not caused by fear of the dark, or fear of the power, so I'm not threatenable.
- EQ ---> 0
- other.....

2. regarding the family, I'm from a very traditional family and have no thoughts to change the meaning of the family. Therefore, family need to be a place: comfortable, natural, warm, easy, safe, happy, can be depended on, can provide strength, be thought of with smile-----this is my expectation, also I will do from my side with all effort to make this true.

3. he
1) he is natural. since I can understand accept fault, but can't accept fake,
2) he can be respected by me. since from my opinion respect is an important base of the close relationship.
a)he is kind-hearted.
b)he loves or likes something other than the money, no needs to be strong, just the capability to love or like the life itself, not focus all on the work. otherwise it would be too boring. Living need money but we did not live all on money, It's better he has a healthy life style or preferrence.
Following fondness are excluded:
- power, since the way is endless and no fun.
- gamble
- others harmful to the health
c) he can understand and respect others.

3) he needs to be faithful. no doubt I will be, and I can't accept the third party of the marriage absolutly, it will directly result to the divorce, which will split more than half capital. so if he think he is hesitate in this side, don't waste time, treasure his treasure.

4) his physical spec...
tall and strong is ideal, however, it is not very criticle.

5) his age
elder, but not too old.

6) his personal status.
single, no marriage history.

7) he is responsible. he will not escape away or withdraw when his response is need.

8) others:
a) It's better he is gentle and polite, but not wordy.
b) he has a sense of humor. This make the expression and life easier.
d) It's bettter he is always happy, at least he is not always blue.
e) he is not necessary to be rich or powerful.